taner
Reklam alanı

iOS 7.1.2 update, users were freaked out

iOS 7.1.2 update, users were freaked out Adlı Konuda 0 yorum

[Security News][vertical][recent][5]

[Game News][vertical][recent][5]

[Software News][carouselslide][recent][9]

[Mobile News][gallery1][recent][10]

0
Apple iOS 7.1.2 update for the device after publishing the iPhone, iPad and iPod devices to errors resulting oil was complaining. Here's infuriating that users with updating errors ...

Apple finally released iOS 7.1.2 update that comes with malfunctions users mad. After the update run several programs at the same time resulting in overheating, explosion brought to mind the users. During conversation did not go to the opposite side of the sound, Wi-Fi settings that automatically turn on and off, lock the screen when they said that they live in the freezing problems.

According to the news Şikayetvar'a transition to older versions of Apple's iOS 7.1.2 update and does not offer the possibility of complaints received are as follows:

"Counterparty Sound does not go!"

"I own the iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2 update did and my phone is officially migrated. My voice does not go to the opposite side of the search. Overheating happens that I use in several applications at the same time not touching the phone. I am not satisfied with the update, the old version can not pass. "

"After renovation Wi-Fi Self-Opening"

"We stopped somewhere wi-fi does not work. After you install the SAP 7.1.2'y was something my phone and unnecessary warming up. The obvious purpose; They want to promote the new devices ... However, a lot more people in this way when they get cold. iPhone called guarantee that there is nothing they can do if they do say it will probably open the device again. "

"I'm afraid the phone will explode"

"I'm using the iPhone 5S and social media applications after the update when I turned on the radio in the phone can not touch. It is not normal to warm up, explode, and if anything happens to me, who will give account? Downgrading should be able to give so much money been wasted? "

"Crashed After Update"

"IPhone 5S brands iOS 7.1.2 update on my phone without having any trouble suddenly turned off after a few days. Contact customer service if I want to take advantage of warranty 2 year warranty from the store I bought the phone overseas and does not guarantee that the device is learned. There's nothing like that. I paid two thousand pounds and 8 months what opens up the phone, what is restarting, nor formats are being taken. Trusting that I prefer Apple products also regretted that I bought at the supermarket. Never been a more ... "

"IOS 6 just writes on the screen"

"I updated my iPhone to 7.1.2 and the latest version of iOS 6, the system crashed just writes on the screen (phone, opening and closing can be done wi-fi network I can see), but the charge does not connect to the computer. I sent it over to the service in Adana and the message came back, they wanted the money repairing £ 251.
Details of the battery will change me when I want a lightweight rigid He was hitting the power button .. They said they would repair it for this two-part charge a very high demand. Of course, because my phone warranty is finished you say do you do if it comes to your account. "

Yorum Gönder

[You may also be interested in][featuredpost][random][5]

Yandex.Metrica

[Hardware News][carouselslide][recent][9]

Recent Comments

Blog Archive

teknoloji
Teknoloji Haberleri
Araç Gereçler
DMCA.com Protection Status

Yandex.Metrica
FLATtC v1
Bu blogta bulunan resimler ve yazılar izinsiz Kopyalanamaz.